www.thegardenisland.com

Follow by Email

Monk Seal and Me...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"Childbirth at 65..." 'Chester "Unc" Lau' (Source)

Dakinetalk's favorite Uncle (Chester Lau)
"Unc"  is really passionate about creating a national Caregivers day.
'Unc' currently resides on the Hawai'ian Island of Oahu. 
He is a retired cinematographer,
 and  enjoys giving the politicians a bad time...
Above photo of Unc with his boss
Wm F.Sullivan at a Waikiki Foto shop,

Childbirth at 65

 With all the new  technology regarding fertility recently, a 65-year-old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit.

'May I see the new baby?' I asked.

'Not yet,' She said 'I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first.'
Thirty minutes had passed, and I asked, 'May I see the new baby now?'
'No, not yet,' She said.
After another few minutes had elapsed,
I asked again, 'May I see the baby now?'
'No, not yet,' replied my  friend.


Growing very impatient, I asked, 'Well, when can I see the baby?'
'WHEN HE CRIES!' she told me.
'WHEN HE CRIES?'  I demanded, 'Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?'
'BECAUSE I  FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, O.K.?'


L'oncle Ammusant  AKA~ Chester "Unc" Lau



 Hana Hou, (Encore)  Shared From Facebook...




2 comments:

KimoRosen said...

Great detraction from this crazy election and funny! Love it Unc! ;-)

Harmony Bentosino said...

LOL!