www.thegardenisland.com

Monk Seal and Me...

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

" I Like movies..."


A person can be heterosexual, homosexual , bi-sexual or tri-sexual.

Why are these type of terms only applied to one's sexuality?

Why can't a person be bi-spiritual, tri-spiritual or poly-spiritual, to some this would be somewhat of a paradox and schizophrenia.

What's wrong with enjoying, Christianity,Judaism and Hare Krishna's?

My Parents always taught me there is more than one way to get somewhere.

Too many wars and disagreements happen over ones faith. Every Religion believe there's to be the correct and only way to achieve eternal happiness. Every group will quote something written in a book a long time ago, quoting it as the gospel truth.

Baptists, Assembly of God's, Lutheran's Methodists, Mormons, Jehovah Witness's, Seven day Adventists, and Non-Denominational are all forms of Christianity that differ within the same religion. In Judaism you have the Orthodox, Chassids, Conservatives, Reforms, Reconstruction, and the Messianics.

There are many other religion's I know little about that most likely believe they are the truth and only way also.

I like movies, but sometimes I am in the mood for a thriller, sometimes, action, drama or even comedy. It would be boring to constantly watch the same types of movie.

Faith is important, it makes most better neighbors, friends and citizens, however I find it hard to believe that there is only one road to Rome.

Don't send me scriptures, understand what I am saying, I believe you! I just feel come judgement day we are going to be in for a surprise, and say, "Oh that's what you meant Lord.!"

Shalom,Aloha and G-d Bless...

No comments: