www.thegardenisland.com

Monk Seal and Me...

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Body Found on Golf Course..." 'Marvin Gross' (Source)


Marvin Gross, A financial consultant residing in western N.Y. talks about
the police finding an unidentified body on the golf course.  Happy Valentines day...Enjoy!
.



Body Found on Golf Course


 Today, Police found a Frozen unidentified man's nude body buried in a sand trap. They describe him as having a Beer Belly, Saggy Balls, Wrinkly Ass and a Small Pecker.

 You  OK?

6 comments:

Myron Rosenberg said...

I can't express what joy I receive in your meaningful posts. Could there have been a more sanguine, less romantic, topic for Valentine's Day???

KimoRosen said...

Myron, you are always welcome as a guest-blogger anytime, 200-400 words, photo and short 2-3 sentence bio.

Harmony Bentosino said...

I found a body once although I wouldn't describe it like that.

KimoRosen said...

Harmony, where did u find a body and how would you describe it?

Harmony Bentosino said...

I found it in W. Lock of Pearl Harbor before it was developed when I was doing my walk around the island. As far as describing it, I didn't look too close. Just close enugh to determine that it was a dead, human body. Then I had to hike back to the main road of Fort Weaver to report it to an officer directing traffic. That was in the days before cell phones.

KimoRosen said...

WOW! Cool story Harmony. I remember when you did your walk around Oahu...