www.thegardenisland.com

Follow by Email

Monk Seal and Me...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Power Outage..." 'Chester "Unc" Lau' (Source)

Dakinetalks favorite Uncle (Chester Lau)
"Unc"  is really passionate about creating a national Caregivers day.
Any help , support or ideas would be greatly appreciated...
'Unc' currently resides on the Hawai'ian Island of Oahu. 
He is a retired cinematographer,
 and  enjoys giving the politicians a bad time...

Power Outage

We had an outage at my place this morning and my PC, laptop, TV, DVD, iPad & my new surround sound music system were all shut down. 
  
Then I discovered that my iPhone battery was dead and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf. 
  
I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power, so I talked with my wife for a few hours.  

She seems like a nice person. :-*

Hana Hou, (Encore) Sunrise Therapy on Kaua'i 
By James "Kimo" Rosen







  

No comments: