www.thegardenisland.com

Monk Seal and Me...

Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

"The news will come to me..."

Somehow the news seems to follow me. I do not need to go anywhere special, whatever is in my daily agenda usually brings tomorrows headlines on Kauai.

This past week I was the first to find out our Mayor was no longer running un-apposed and broke the scoop to the mayor and local paper.

I also found out another unknown want to be politician is running for county council.

Then on Wednesday, the day I go to the farmers market I am late and the people I usually sit with were run over, normally I would had been there with them. Thank G-d they are OK.

Last night my neighbor walks on the trail I have been harassed by 3 cops, 3 squad cars and 2 video camera's but he is not even given a warning of trespass but is guided home since he said he was on medication and is local.

Finally Friday, I decide to relax and garden and right in my back yard on a road hardly nobody drives on a former NFL football player and a local man calling each other racist slurs have a major fight, leaving the NFL guy all bloody and rushed to hospital.

I don't know what tomorrow will will bring but know that the news will come to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23E606rxBI4

2 comments:

Sneezer222 said...

I liked the little video, because it was great to hear your voice. :)

KimoRosen said...

Thanks, MCNuggett!